Courage and empathy
Having the courage to say what we think, after systematically checking we have an in-depth understanding of the situation, context and past action taken.
A sense of belonging
Operating and thriving in an inspiring community with high standards that encourages us to excel.
Expressing and upholding our vision and know-how to ensure our solutions are reliable and sustainable.
Striking out, hitting our targets, succeeding and fostering excellence.
Three core beliefs:
- Drawing on empathy to work with clients to identify unique, innovative solutions.
- Interacting with our clients as peers, sharing our operational and consulting experience.
- Treating our colleagues as partners, offering staff a career trajectory brimming with opportunities for new experiences and skill-set development.
You’ll know a PeersGang member when you see one:
- Friendly – Peers smile when you pass by them in the canteen. They always have a kind word to say – even early in the morning;
- Determined – Peers are always ready and waiting to take action, primed to help, encourage, and defend their views, colleagues, and what they consider to be the right thing to do;
- Good teammates – Peers enjoy sharing their ideas and time with others. They know that success is often all about teamwork.
- Reliable – Peers are people you know you can always rely on, individuals who mean and do what they say and keep their promises;
- Sharp-minded – Peers are prone to sudden flashes of inspiration, genius ideas and ground-breaking solutions;
- Human – Even Peers with a taste for AI are profoundly attached to human intelligence, to the joys of collaborating, to the experience of helping one another and working together to overcome all obstacles;
- Pleasant – Peers are warm, friendly consultants who are pleasant to work with.
A Peer might join us for any number of reasons:
- To step outside their comfort zone
- To have fun
- To laugh To keep on dreaming
- To feel free
- To cut loose
Corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Empower and federate our teams
We encourage values of fairness, courage and empathy so that everyone can develop and be involved in the group while finding a balance in their personal development.
Forster trust in relationship
Our relations with our stakeholders are the cornerstone of our ecosystem’s development and sustainability given that they participate to the creation of solutions that answer the CSR challenges.
Operate in an environmental sound way
Our business’s impact is not neutral, we act with conscience to collectively make a difference towards a fair, green and sustainable growth.
Delivering sustainable growth
In order to guide our clients towards an economic performance in line with the expectations of our society, we strive every day to reconcile the challenges of competitiveness and social responsibility.